Wednesday, January 28, 2009




The Very First Blog....

I just recently figured out how to start a blog and by golly, I am super excited!! Today in good ol' west lafayette, Indiana, we received around 6 inches of snow. Boy was it fun to shovel this morning. If it wasn't for my wonderful and amazing boyfriend, I would have been stuck inside the house all day. I decided to take a personal snow day today, since none of my professors called off class. I am not walking in 6 inches of snow to go and learn about mythology. I spent most of the day catching up on sleep and also playing with my new puppy, Bella!! Yes, Ben and I brought another member into our family. She is an 8 week old yorkie!! We are absolutely crazy about her!!! Ben and I decided to name her Bella because it means "beautiful" in italian and she is one beautiful puppy. We now have 2 yorkies, Teddy and Bella, and we hope to add one more puppy in the future!! Well thats all for now!! Stay warm everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment