Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally!!








What a relief!! I had my psychiatrist appointment and let me tell you, I feel relieved. My panic attacks are being dealt with and I feel a little bit better. I think today is the first time I smiled in about a month. God bless doctors! Without them I would probably be under my bed, crying to myself. But because of them, people like me get the help they need!! Today I realized that there is more to life. For about a month, I have been so down that nothing looked appealing to me. But today, it felt like someone opened up the blinds just a little bit on my life. Thank you CAPS for helping me!!


You know, there are 418 days till Ben and my wedding and I am so excited!! My veil came in last week and now I am just waiting on my dress!!! I can't wait to marry Ben!!

If you all don't know, Ben took a job in York, PA last week. YEs, we will be living in Amish country and I am totally ok with that!! I won't move out there till I graduate but I am so excited to buy a house out there and finally have a yard of my own and a house to call my own!!

Anyways, everything is getting better on the homefront out here in Indiana!! Lots of love to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment