Friday, March 13, 2009

The Best Workout EVER!!


Ok, so I'm not trying to loose weight but I am trying to tone up for my wedding. Who doesn't love a buff bride walking down the aisle, right? Well I have tried so many types of workout DVD's, from Pilates to Hip Hop Abs. I bought the total gym, you know the one with Chuck Norris, and I also bought a gazelle. Call me ADD with workout objects, but non seem to catch my attention. I stumbled upon Hip Hop Abs and I love it!! Shaun T is probably the gayest man I have seen in a while, but he keeps your attention and he gets you moving. Well I started me exercise program and I was doing hip hop abs almost every day but then they weren't fun anymore because I knew what to expect from the DVD. So yet again I was on a quest to find a better workout DVD that kept my attention and that would make me feel like I was actually doing something. I went on amazon.com and found "The Biggest Loser" workout DVD. I read the reviews and they were excellent and so I thought, why not? I ordered my DVD's and when they came, I put them on the shelf until I was ready (does that seem like everyone's excuse about exercising or is it just me??) One day, when I couldn't close my pants, I decided to try the dvd out. OMG!!! This dvd is AWESOME!!! For anyone who is trying to loose weight...this DVD is for you!!! It totally kicked my butt and I was sore for about 2 days afterword. But the great thing about this DVD is the fact that you can mix up your workouts so you don't have to do the exact same workout everyday. For example, one day I did the low intensity workout and the boot camp and then the next day I just did the cardio. It was GREAT!! I highly recommend The Biggest Loser DVD 1 and The Biggest Loser 2 to everyone!!!  Right now, my bun feel tight, and my stomach feels flat!! Buff bride...here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment