Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yeah Dress!!


So this weekend I did one of the most important things I have to do for the wedding....I got my dress!!! Thank you mom for the dress!! I tried on at least 8 dresses but the dress that I got was the first dress that I tried one. It is so beautiful and it makes me feel beautiful!! I can't wait to wear it!!! I also picked out my bridesmaids dresses and they are so pretty. I can't wait to get married!! Well right now I am on spring break and I am going to use this week to de-clutter my life. I'm going to go through my closet and donate clothes I don't wear anymore, donate things around he house I don't need and clean, clean, clean, clean!!!
This morning, I was reading on CNN.com about our economy and it seems that every time one checks, the recession gets worse. Cnn.com took a pool and said that 45% of people think that we are going to go into a depression within a year. If that doesn't send panic through one's body, I don't know what will!! I am scared for this economy, not only because I will be graduating within a year but also because my future hubby is looking for a job as well as my father is looking for one. I was just reading on CNN that AIG gave out bonuses this year. They took the money they got from the government and spent that on bonuses. This outraged me!! Here is our economy struggling to make ends meet and these big shots get bonuses for a company that was failing!! Well I'm glad that they are feeling the recession as well. They all should be fired and AIG should hire people that wouldn't care if they received bonuses or a $100K plus salary. There are many deserving people in this country that don't even eat every day that would kill for that job. Those AIG executives should really be thankful that they have money and a job. The way the economy is failing makes me worry, but what keeps me going is the thought that our grandparents survived a depression and hard times. If they can survive, we can too!! Until then....I'm saving my money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment