Monday, February 2, 2009

Case of the Monday's

Am I the only one who is having a case of the Monday's? It seems that I can not get motivated today!! Well today I learned an important lesson... boots that don't have very good traction should not be worn. I have fallen twice in one day. Once on the ice outside our house and once down the stairs. Poor Bella...I was holding her both times that I fell. She was probably just a shaken up as I was. Bella is doing great by the way!! We had our super bowl party last night and EVERYONE got to hold her. By 9:00 p.m. she was sooo tired!!! It was great!! She is almost sleeping through the entire night. She usually goes to bed around 11:00 p.m. and we waker her up around 5:00 a.m. then 7:00 a.m. . She only cries for about 10 minutes in her crate when we stick her in there at night time. Potty training is coming along. She is getting the idea of going to the bathroom out side down except for the fact that she has gone to the bathroom in her crate twice. I'm not sure what to do with the "going in the crate" thing. I heard that if the crate is too big then dogs will go to the bathroom on one side and sleep on the other. I cut her crate in half with a pillow but maybe her crate is still to big!! Hopefully she gets the potty training down because with teddy it took almost 2 years for the potty training to occur. Bella and Teddy are getting along great!! They play together every now and then. Well it's basically Bella chasing Teddy around the room while biting his ankles!! It's cute anyways!! Since Bella has found her voice, she seems to bark at EVERYTHING!!! It's cute to a certain point, then it just hurts your ears!! But we still love her even when she does bark!!! Well thats all for now...I'll upload some more videos of the dogs playing together!! Tootles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment