Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Recession, Recession, Recession...


After watching Obama's speech last night, I am more worried than ever. Yes, we will find a way, and Yes, we will emerge from this recession, but when. Everyday I check CNN.com to see if the recession has ended. Call me crazy, but I am hopefully waiting that one day a message will appear on the website and say "Recession is over....every one gets their job back!!" Because of this recession, it is putting finical woes on my friends, family members, and my fiance and I. We don't know how we will afford school, or if Ben will find a job after he graduates. This couldn't be a worser time to graduate. Even though the job market is still there, companies are being picky in their graduation choices. Money is the root of all evil. A wise man once said "If you always worry about money, you will never get anywhere in life." Money problems will always be there, not having enough, will always haunt a person. There is never enough. We as americans are greedy. Since when did 1 million dollars become not enough? Ben and I, we worry about financing our wedding, our college career, finding jobs, buying a house, getting a loan for our house, starting a family. These things worry us and will probably always worry us, but we are determined to work through it. Isn't that what a good marriage is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment