Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF!!!


Is anybody else afraid to go outside today?? If you haven't looked at a calendar yet, today IS friday the 13th!! How did we ever come to this suspicion that friday the 13th is such a bad day. You know what....because of that...today I am going to have the best day ever and prove to the "friday the 13th" gods that it is nothing but a myth. I hope everyone is having a great friday. Is it me or does it seem like this week has flown by!!! Tomorrow is valentine's day!! This year I am not as excited for it as I usually was. Since money has been tight this year, I can't seem to slap down $4.99 for a valentine's day card. That's ridiculous to pay that much money for a piece of a cut up tree. Think about it....you spend $4.99 on a card...you give it to your significant other, they read it, you hug and kiss...and then the card either ends up in your memory box or in the trash. What a waste of 5 bucks!! In my world...5 bucks can buy you so much (but thats just the college life I live)!! It can buy 31 packs of ramen noodles or 5 boxes of mac and cheese, or 4 loaves of bread. When it comes to the choice of whether to eat for the week or buying a piece of paper that is just going to go into the trash...I would rather eat!! Besides...I have already gotten the best Valentine's Day gift ever....my engagement to Ben!!! 
Ben and I decided that this weekend we are going to pick our wedding date!! YEAH!!! I'm so excited!! We are picking 3 dates and based on whichever is the cheapest is when we are going to get married. I can't believe that...Married!!! You know, it hasn't hit me yet that we are engaged. It probably won't hit me until I try on my wedding dress. Oh I'm so excited though!! Ok well I hope everyone has a great Friday and try not to cross any black cats or walk under any ladders today!! Wishing you all LUCK today!!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment