Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Hey all!! Happy Tuesday to you!! Only 3 more days till Friday!! Today was a cold day. There is nothing I love more than to wake up to blowing snow, then having to walk to class in freezing temperatures while I slip and slide in my non-traction boots!! Boy I can't WAIT for spring!! Bella is enjoying the snow way to much!! She dives into the snow head first and them comes out of it with snow all over her body and face. Then she starts shivering. You think she would figure out that the white stuff means cold!! She is getting better in her crate. She still screams at night but since we have moved her out of our bedroom we can't hear her screaming. She usually falls asleep after about 10 minutes of screaming. I hate to hear her cry. It breaks my heart but I need my sleep!! Today Bella chewed up one of our power cords for the computer. I left her alone for 1 minute and she got into trouble!! Good thing Ben is an electrical engineer. Which reminds me of a story. During the summer I bought a new handheld electric trimmer to trim the bushes outside. I was trimming the bush and all of a sudden the trimmer stopped working. Well it turns out that I sliced right through the cord. I thought this was funny because my mother did the exact same thing. So I told our roommate Mark and he said that he would fix it. Since we didn't have any other extension cords, I ran to our local Walmart to pick up another one. When I got home I went back to the trimming and sure enough I did the exact same thing....sliced right through the extension cord. I told myself that it was a sign that I shouldn't be trimming. It WAS funny...you just had to be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment