Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!


Happy Hump Day Everyone!! I can't believe it's wednesday already!! Where has this week gone to? Everything is great here at the Dannan-Ward household!! Bella is doing great with potty training. I am happy to announce that she slept through the night last night!! Woo Hoo!!! She slept from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.. I FINALLY got a good 6 hours of sleep! Teddy is having problems dealing with the little one. Ever since we got Bella, Teddy had been acting out and he has started to go to the bathroom in the house. I had to revert back to crating him when I leave because of him going to the bathroom in the house. THis is normal for the older dogs to be jealous of the little one so they act out. Yesterday teddy and bella got into a fight over a piece of cheese. Well it was basically teddy growling and snapping and nipping at Bella because he wanted the cheese. I swear to you, it's like having two little children who fight over anything. He is getting used to playing with her. This morning he was playing very nice with her, letting her jump all over him. It was very cute!! Well the engagement is going great!! I still can't believe that Ben and I are engaged!! It all feels like a dream. Yesterday I had to get my ring resized and I had to give my ring up for about 6 hours. It was hard!! But all in all....I got my ring back and it now fits on my tiny fingers!! Ben and I have decided not to plan anything till he graduates in may but I still can't help but read up on weddings and how to plan them....man are we in for some stress!! I'm am thinking Vegas or the beach is lookin' good right about now. I don't want a really big wedding but Ben does. The only thing that we are worried about is money. We both are still in school, we don't have jobs, and our parents have their own bills to pay for. That is why VEGAS is looking REALLY good!!! Anyways, I'm sure we will figure it out!! We decided instead of registering  for wedding gifts...we are going to register for our honeymoon!! Wow...I can't believe that I said Honeymoon!!! This is too great!! Well I'm off to go further my education!!  I'll leave you with a wonderful quote by Randy Pausch : Don't Complain, just work harder!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment