Monday, February 23, 2009

Holy Moly!


Wow....is it monday ALREADY??  Holy Cow...where did the weekend go?? I went home to St. louis over the weekend to look at Orlando Gardens and to my surprise, I really like it!! I think that is the banquet hall that Ben and I are going to go with. We checked ont he church today and well...we are back to our original date of June 19, 2010. It must be fate. We originally wanted June 19 but then we got to thinking and we decided on June 12.....well that was booked!! So we then decided on June 5th....BOOKED AGAIN!!! So the only date open in june is.......June 19th!! We are excited anyways!! THe date doesn't REALLY matter...what really matters is that we are Happy!!  This wedding planning stuff is already starting to stress me out. Ben told me that if I had $30,000 then I could hire someone else to do this for me. Does anyone have $30,000 that I can borrow?? I think that once I have the reception hall and the church booked....I will take a rest for a bit. Anyways.....everything is good over here in good ol' Indiana!! Teddy and Bella are getting along great!! She sits on top of Teddy while he is chewing on his bone. It's cute!! Bella and I start puppy classes in 2 weeks. I can't wait till I can get her to sit on her own. Bella's potty training is going ok. She keeps going to the bathroom in her crate so I had to move the partition of the crate closer so she won't go to the bathroom in her crate. But other than that....everything is just GREAT!! Well I gots to go and study for my stupid midterm that is tomorrow!! Hope everyone had a great night and stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment